Poontah! Poontah!

LOOOOL

Great animation, great everything, but this story reminds me of some old russian joke. Was it the source of your inspiration?

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

It's very good.

Not many people here clearly understand how disgusting and scary furries are.

Madness Weltkrieg Madness Weltkrieg

>Nikolov

C'mon you could do better than this. The story isn't very intresting, animation and quality isn't good either. And there is no Russian name like Nikolov. You probably meant Nikolay..

CYr3Zz responds:

no i don't, nikolov really is a name

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

ok-ok

It's decent. The girl is hot, though. Make some pron.

Madness: Most Wanted Madness: Most Wanted

455.6 KB

damn you're good

ToonCastleTV responds:

I did what I could man think what you will aha

SRM: The Last Soda SRM: The Last Soda

again it's awwwwriiiiiight

it wasn't really funny but i think jew references always help out, i think you shoud put one in each of your animations. graphics are nice, sound is ok. well pico #2 says it all. still you're a good guy

Battosai810 responds:

Jew references?

[Prototype] [Prototype]

well it's awwwwwright...

i didn't make me laugh out loud and it was overall crappy, i liked the part where he talks to the soldier tho and running up buildings unsuspected is a good one too. deadline is a bad thing imo because you didn't have time to make a really good mocking but it can be cosidered as a wise joke of this flash, all in all [prototype] creators haven't made a good game... anyway i think you're a good guy

Battosai810 responds:

Well, sorry you didn't like the flash too much, but that you still enjoyed it to a degree. [Prototype] was mediocre at best. Thanks for the personal compliment though.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

way to random, japanese and stupid but fun)

good animation, sound, blah blah blah i liked teh tenacle rape and i'll and i add this flash to favorites only because of that

Attracted Attracted

how can i add this to my favs?

i dunno what to say. i mean it wasn't as good as many others are but the magnet guy is a cool character, plus it looks like only the first chapter soo we'll get crazy, bloody raping murders involving different tools, am i right?)

sounds were a bit too loud tho and with new system of flashwatching i really don't know where to press to add this to favorites XC

Stone-Steven responds:

Under my name ( over to the left ) , the heart icon.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

the guy below has his point

i generally agree with him but i would give you 10 if i was watching it the first time but now it's really getting repetitive, and graphics isn't as good as it should be, i mean just look at this madness movie http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /465597 graphics are much bett0r and action is more intense, you would say that it's short and if you were making madness with such good graphics it woud be short too but we all know that you have some crew that could help you with that and just stop repeating yourself, think of smething fresh, i don't mean giving up madness just stop reusing the same thing.

that's all and i wish you all the luck with madness series and making it better and it would be great if you answered something to this review